Wednesday, 15 June 2016

https://www.facebook.com/bunteet52/posts/1149030575157356

24th May 2016 marked the end of our long legal tussle with Lynas. The Appeal Court in Putrajaya dismissed with costs Lynas' appeal on a point of law whether the High Court Registrar has the legal authority to determine the quantum of taxation.

The taxation issue arose out of the defamation suit being dropped by Lynas against SMSL, me and 4 others in 2013. Since then our legal counsels had been busy sorting out documents and items on which we can claim expenses in regards to the case.

Before this Lynas offered to compensate us with RM3,000.00 for all the troubles they caused in instituting the defamation suit!

Though we spent hundred of thousands in getting experts from both local and overseas institutions in preparation of our defence, the court ruled that not all were admissible. In the end we were awarded a total of RM 80,505.10 for all claims inclusive of preparation of legal documents.

There is a lesson to be learnt here: Corporations will resort to any means money can employ to harass any party that raised a legitimate protest against their clandestine activities that might have a serious negative impact on the environment.

As can be seen, an e-portal which was sued together with us had no financial means to defend itself had decided to comply with Lynas' demand for an open apology.

We stood firm and were ready to wade through the challenges to prove ourselves. This had the effect of rattling them in their consideration of the possible negative perception of their corporation image internationally ! Thus the defamation suit was dropped!

Sometimes one has to stand firm to allow truth to prevail and this is one incident where we did!

4 comments:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Assalamualaikum wr wb.

    Salam ukhuwah islamiah buat semua saudaraku baik yang menjadi TKI/ TKW maupun yang ada di dalam negri.
    BISMILLAHIRROHMANIRRAHIM
    Mohon di maaf jika kehadiran saya di blog ini
    mengganggu kenyamanan pengguna blog,,
    Kehadiran saya di sini hanya ingin menyampaikan kepada saudara teman" yang sedang dalam kesulitan/ terlilit hutang piutang -
    ekonomi menurun -atau asmara - majikan kejam- membutuhkan bantuan dana besar,
    Jangan sungkan menghubungi MBAH SALEH CALL/SMS : +6285-247-111-647
    Anda Akan Berhasil Sukses Jika Anda Mau Mengambil Keputusan Untuk Mengikuti Ritual Gaib MBAH SALEH...

    **** BELIAU JUGA MELAYANI SEPERTI: ***
    1.PESUGIHAN
    2.UANG GAIB
    3.JUAL TUYUL MEMEK
    4.JUAL KERIS PUSAKA
    5.JUAL PERMATA REJEKI

    …=>MBAH SALEH<=…
    CALL/SMS : +6285-247-111-647

    Atau Kunjungi Link KLIK DISINI

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete