Friday, 15 August 2014

Press statement by SMSL/PSHK on 15th August 2014

PSHK/SMSL is organizing a public rally to present memorandum to all the Pahang State Assemblymen on the 17th August at the MPK Padang 1 starting 8.00 am. This is to provide the people a chance to participate in a gathering where they can get to know the people whom we elect to safeguard our well beings.

It is also an opportunity for people to voice out their concerns about the operation of Lynas Advanced Materials Plant (LAMP) which has evidently been causing anxieties among the residents. The people are concerned that the issue has been so politicized that it could never again be rationally discussed in the State Assembly. It has practically strained the bond between the people and the government! This is something that will not bode well for the good of the state!

Lynas brought in more than RM2 billion to invest in Malaysia. While its economic contribution to our economy is still debatable, the fact that it has been in operation without the social contract for almost 2 years and had generated a lot of solid wastes including that of radioactive WLP waste is undeniable. Despite the fact the Government has granted it a 2 year Temporary License, people’s immediate concern is whether this plant’s operations had been monitored adequately and the radioactive wastes generated managed safely.

In its latest quarterly report Lynas has proposed to the Department of Environment to allow them to build a road in Malaysia using the recycled radioactive WLP waste. It did not declare where it will build it. We hold the view that Lynas should have built the pilot plant which it didn’t and carried out all tests and assessments regarding the recycling of its wastes before it set up LAMP here!

CERRIE (Committee Examining Radiation Risks of Internal Emitters) Report came to the conclusion that there is no safe level of radiation while the OEKO Report stated that the practice and recycling of radioactive wastes by dilution is not practised anywhere internationally and even if it is diluted to below 1 BQ/gm, it will still be way above the BRC (Beyond Radiological Concern) level!

Should this be allowed it will turn our beloved country into Lynas’ experimentation station for recycled radioactive wastes! So is the proposal to recycle the NUF wastes into another synthetic product!

We would like to urge all our state assemblymen to take note of this matter and debate with sense and sensibility in the Dewan to ensure that all the Pahang State residents are fully protected. We are not advocating NIMB (Not In My Backyard) policy but to remind the elected people’s representative that they have a sworn duty to protect the State and the people living in Pahang.

We hereby urge all Kuantan, Balok and all residents living nearby to come out to attend the rally and serve as witnesses to an event that will refocus on treating issues that affect people’s lives as matters that deserved to be discussed rationally and resolved in the State Assembly in the best interests and benefits of the citizens!

We welcome all residents irrespective of political affiliations or inclinations to attend this rally. Your active participation is to safeguard the long term interest of our future generations.

We look forward to your presence on the 17th August 2014 at the MPK Padang 1 starting 8 am.

 For further details, kindly please contact SMSL hotline 012 982 3302





11 comments:

  1. Good Day !!

    I am Hwa Jurong, a Reputable, Legitimate & an accredited money
    Lender. I want to use this medium to inform you that i render reliable beneficiary
    assistance as I'll be glad to offer you a loan at 2% interest rate to
    reliable individuals.

    Services Rendered include:

    *Home Improvement
    *Inventor Loans
    *Car Loans
    *Debt Consolidation Loan
    *Line of Credit
    *Second Loan
    *Business Loans
    *Personal Loans
    *International Loans.

    Please write back if interested.
    Upon Response, you'll be mailed a Loan application form to fill. (No social
    security and no credit check, 100% Guaranteed!) I Look forward permitting me to
    be of service to you. You can contact me via e-mail: hwa_jurong@yahoo.com.sg or hwajurong12@gmail.com
    Yours Sincerely,

    Hwa Jurong(MD).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HOW I GET A LEGIT LOAN @ 2% INTEREST RATE
      I am a mum of three little kids. When i could not face my Debt any more, my son was on hospital bed for surgery that involve huge money and i also needed some money to refinance and get a good home then i have to seeks for Assistance from friends and when there was no hope any more i decide to go online to seek a loan and i find MARIA HAUSTIN Loan company (mariahaustin@hotmail.com) with 2% interest Rate and applied immediately with my details as directed. Within seven Days of my application She wired my loan amount with No hidden charges and i could take care of my son medical bills, Renew my rent bill and pay off my debt. I will advice every loan seeker to contact MARIA HAUSTIN Company with mariahaustin@hotmail.com For easy and safe transaction.

      *Full Name:_________

      *Address:_________

      *Tell:_________

      *loan amount:_________

      *Loan duration:_________

      *Country:_________

      *Purpose of loan:_________

      *Monthly Income:__________

      *Occupation__________

      *Next of kins :_________

      *Email :_________

      Contact her company Via Email: mariahaustin@hotmail.com

      Delete
  2. Good-day,

    I'm Mr. Carlos Stev. A reputable, legitimate & accredited lender. We give out loan of all kinds in a very fast and easy way, Personal Loan, Car Loan, Home Loan, Student Loan, Business Loan, Inventor loan, Debt Consolidation. etc

    Get approved for a business or personal loans today and get funds within same week of application. These personal loans can be approved regardless of your credit and there are lots of happy customers to back up this claim. But you won’t only get the personal loan you need; you will get the cheapest one. This is our promise: We guarantee the lowest rate for all loans with free collateral benefits.

    We strive to leave a positive lasting impression by exceeding the expectations of my customers in everything I do. Our goal is to treat you with dignity and respect while providing the highest quality service in a timely manner.

    No social security Number required and no credit check required, 100% Guaranteed.

    So email: carlos_stev@yahoo.co.uk today to apply for a LOAN.

    ReplyDelete

  3. Hello everyone my name is Anna Barger, am here to testify how i was scammed by various loan lender from this site.I was in need of a loan and i applied from various loan lenders from this very site.They asked me to pay some amount of money at different basis but i never get my loan.This was how i lost the sum of 5000USD .I was now in debt because i borrowed the money from a friend.One day a friend of mine introduce me to Elvin Morrison. He told me how he has helped him with loan at several cases without any delay.I was scared and never believe him.He urge me to trust him,this was how i as introduce to him through his email{ elvinloancompany@yahoo.com }.He told me he will offer me the loan that i only need to comply with them.I did as he told me and without any delay,i received my loan as he earlier promise.
    Am here to tell you that most of the loan lenders in this site are scammers. If you truly need a genuine loan please meet Elvin Morrison through his email elvinloancompany@yahoo.com . He is a registered reliable loan lender.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOAN OFFER


    Do you need an urgent loan we offer worldwide loan to who in need of loan the business opportunity you having being looking for is here again. email us now at: jamefinancialcompany@gmail.com

    LOAN APPLICATION FORM
    1) Full Name:
    2) Gender:
    3) Loan Amount Needed:.
    4) Loan Duration:
    5) Country:
    6) Home Address:
    7) Mobile Number:
    8)Monthly Income:
    9)Occupation:
    )Which did you here about us.

    Best Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOAN OFFER


    Do you need an urgent loan we offer worldwide loan to who in need of loan the business opportunity you having being looking for is here again. email us now at: jamefinancialcompany@gmail.com

    LOAN APPLICATION FORM
    1) Full Name:
    2) Gender:
    3) Loan Amount Needed:.
    4) Loan Duration:
    5) Country:
    6) Home Address:
    7) Mobile Number:
    8)Monthly Income:
    9)Occupation:
    )Which did you here about us.

    Best Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello everyone am here to testify how i got my loan from Mr Akisu. after i applied several times from various loan lenders who claimed to also testify right in this forum,i thought the testimonies where real and i applied but they never gave me loan. I was in need of an urgent loan to start a business and i applied from various loan lenders who promised to help but they never gave me the loan.Until a friend of mine introduce me to Mr Akisu. who promised to help me and indeed he did as he promised without any form of delay.I never thought there are still reliable loan lenders until i met Mr.Akisu,who are indeed helped with the loan and changed my belief.I don't know if you are in any way in need of a genuine and urgent loan,free feel to contact Mr.Akisu via his email{Akisuloancompany@gmail.com} Thank you may God bless you

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good day Friends. I am Mrs Anita a single mom, from canada, I love to share this great testimony that took place in my life for you to know and be partaker of it that is why I always place it on answer, I want to thank (Mr robert) for his kindness upon my family. Just a few months Back, I was in search of a loan of $65,000.00 as I was running out of money for my business and i could not pay my children's fees anymore. I was recently scammed of $8,500 by an online lender and I decided not to get involve in such risk again I never knew that a real lender like (Mr.robert) still exist on internet and on earth here. until a Friend of mine introduced me to {Mr Robert} At first I told her I was not interested in any loan deal anymore then she assured me that (Mr.robert) is a genuine lender, though i never believed her, I made a trial and I am glad i did, I was given a loan amount of $65,000.00, by this so i am advising you today If you are interested in a loan, or any financial assistance and you can be reliable, trusted and capable of paying back at the due time of the funds I will advice you to contact:(robertfinancial_loancompany@yahoo.com) and you be free from scams in the internet. All thanks to Mr.robert for restoring happiness unto my business.

    ReplyDelete
  8. GET YOUR LOAN IN YOUR BANK ACCOUNT WITHIN 24 HOURS APPLY NOW



    Hello, Do you need a loan from The most trusted and reliable company
    in the world? if yes then contact us now for we offer loan to all
    categories of seekers be it companies or for staff usage. We offer
    loan at 3% interest rate, Contact us via email:
    fardshah00@gmail.com

    (1) Full Name
    (2) Full Address
    (3) Country
    (4) Age
    (5) Occupation
    (6) Tell phone number
    (7) Sex:
    (8) Loan Amount needed:
    (9) Loan Duration

    Email us at: fardshah00@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. GET YOUR LOAN IN YOUR BANK ACCOUNT WITHIN 24 HOURS GET YOUR LOAN IN YOUR BANK ACCOUNT WITHIN 24 HOURS APPLY NOW




    Do you need an urgent loan we offer worldwide loan to who in need of loan the business opportunity you having being looking for is here again. email us now at: mohanmendcompany01@gmail.com
    LOAN APPLICATION FORM
    1) Full Name:
    2) Gender:
    3) Loan Amount Needed:.
    4) Loan Duration:
    5) Country:
    6) Home Address:
    7) Mobile Number:
    8)Monthly Income:
    9)Occupation:
    )Which did you here about us.

    Best Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete